Monday, October 24, 2011

The quest of Recording at Home


So since I've got all my new recording equipment I've been cooped up inside all day and night trying to produce my Techno album and having to do my brothers metal album. to say the least I've been staying busy.
Within two or three weeks I've been able to do some decent demos but I am a perfectionist when it comes to my own music. Somedays I get down, frustrated and discouraged. But I keep going because I must!
I may never be able to compete with the majors as far as the quality of my productions, but I can colaborate and use my own musical intuition and still strive for greatness.
I'm hoped up on energy drinks right now, so I suppose I'm rambling. But I am super excited about recordming with my brother and my friends and releasing a final project online. I have to. You cannot live off of yesterdays sucsess.

No comments: