Monday, October 31, 2011

New Songs are up online!


So everyone, I've been working really hard on some new productions the last month or so. Ever since I got my new laptop and recording equipment I've been up all night trying to get these new tracks together. My first song is a euro dance style instrumentle called Love Never Dies. It features the Eurogate 3 in FL Studio 10, and I fell in love with that sound. The lead is the Hands Up lead sound in FL Studio 10. Definatly a Basshunter inspired song.
And my two new singles are Your Turnin Me On and I'm in Love with a Youtube Star. Both are available FREE to download at my reverbnation.com/charlesmarlowe. I'm very proud of both songs though they are both totally diffrent other than the techno basslines.
I'm in Love with a Youtube Star features myself playing electric guitar, giving the song what I felt like was a grungy rock sound over the FL Studio beats I made. Yes, I did write the song one night after watcing Jenna Marbles videos and thinkin how cool id be to write a song about a Youtube Star. The lyrics are kinda stalkerish, but I think it works. Let me know if I'm wrong.
Your Turnin Me On is defenatly a more dance kind of song, even though its slower than Youtube star. The slide show is available at youtube.com/charlesmarlowe27. The pictures for my slide show were provided by Joshua T Potter.
Joshua is awesome. He takes really good photographs, and we've been seeing him out with his camera at Trexx night club. Check him out at carjunkyphoto​grapher.blogspot.com
So if you use myspace, facebook, youtube, or twitter, my music is available and ready for the listeners. I plan on taking my music in a dance, electronic direction, so any sugestions musically, or on gear, or software programs would be apreciated.
Happy Halloween everyone!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: